Python Specialization Highlights:
- University of Michigan via Coursera
- Learn for FREE, Up-gradable [Enroll to Specialization for FREE Now]
- 8 Months (3 hours weekly) of effort required
- 950,387+ already enrolled!
- ★★★★★ 4.8 (325,444 Ratings)
- Language: English
If you could learn Python-like everybody else around you how would you feel? Remarkable you would say then it’s time to feel special because now you can learn to code and specialize in the most popular field of programming that is to say Python. For all of us to understand the basic programming language, Database (DBMS), Data structure, Tuple, Sqlite, SQL, Python semantics, and syntax, this course is a one-stop package. Not a typical course, it is a specialization introduced to solve problems and analyze new ideas.
- Create your own application
- Shareable in your LinkedIn bio/professional resume
- Pause your learning or end your subscription at any time.
- Specialization Certificate from Coursera
Specialization Courses in Python for Everybody (5 Courses)
Brought to you by the University of Michigan, this platform strives to share innovative and powerful benefits of using Python with its 5 specialization courses. Data analytics has an imprint on almost everything you can think of. The program urges you to begin incorporating your own web applications through which you can host, interactive graphs for users, working with a definitive set of skills
- Course 1: Programming for Everybody (Getting Started with Python) (★★★★★ 4.8 | 176,584
ratings | 42,296 reviews)
This fundamental course is designed to coordinate your knowledge in relation to working with Python for your projects. Brace yourself to master the 3.0 version of Python with the easiest forms of math here in this course. The important advantage of learning this program is that you gain insight before formally proceeding with Python.
- Course 2: Python Data Structures (★★★★★ 4.9 | 80,220
ratings | 14,187 reviews)
You’ll find courses but none like this one. This course here is a core course that trains you to formulate and understand data sets such as lists, dictionaries, and tuples. Completing this course means you’re fully capable to perform and analyze data structure without much hassle.
- Course 3: Using Python to Access Web Data (★★★★★ 4.8 | 38,824
ratings | 7012 reviews)
Learn to program like everybody with the incredible course at hand. Move forward with Web data by reading, scraping, and parsing Web data using HTML, XML, and JSON data set-up in Python. Gain your perspective into the trending functions whilst achieving the inevitable with Python to access Web data.
- Course 4: Using Databases with Python (★★★★★ 4.8 | 18946
ratings | 2866 reviews)
This provides you an interface to understand various types of databases in Python with a well-rounded data science instruction that includes the basics of the Structured Query Language (SQL). You’ll be able to design web crawlers and multi-step data processors after your successful completion.
- Course 5: Capstone: Retrieving, Processing, and Visualizing Data with Python (★★★★★ 4.7 | 10870
ratings | 1409 reviews)
The all-rounder specialization course is the final capstone program. Place together the bits and pieces in this course and derive real-time, on-hand experience with this course. Learn data visualization and there you have it a formal corroboration to begin your career.
Reviews for Specialization Certification
To provide you a genuine insight, here you have a rampant indicator to save your time and energy before you dig into any of the above-listed 5 python courses. Help yourselves and follow the best possible user experiences.
- “Programming for everybody” initial course made quite an impression on me and I must say that the course was an excellent beginning course with easy to pick-up points saying as someone who just had basic visual knowledge from school like ten years ago (Eduards K,★★★★★).
- I decided to take “python data structures” and I am so glad about my experience. The course was taught in an incredibly engaging and easy to grasp mode. For all the beginners out there, you have my recommendation (Maurice E, ★★★★★).
- Learned many online courses but let me tell you these 5 courses in this specialization are the best of all. As a coder in Python, I’ve been unclear in things at the time but the instructor made the content many times easier and worth doing that I am proud of my completion (Vaughn P, ★★★★★).
- Overall course was so interesting for me in this specialization. I had absolute fun learning all the relevant tools because the instructor placed complex structures in a simplifying manner before me. Hence I must say I truly got what I was looking for (Sean M, ★★★★★).
- The course for getting started in this field “programming for everybody” conveyed concepts in parts which made steering any course content fairly easy and digestible for me. I also find assessment review to be relevant and highly effective (Bryan T H A, ★★★★★).
- I want to say after navigating my way through tutorials after tutorials because I wanted to learn python programming thankfully I’ve found python for everybody. This specialization is extremely exhilarating with easy key concepts plus a free textbook (Brittany N, ★★★★★).
- Among all, I deeply had an amazing experience while doing “Capstone with python”. The content was easier to learn and practice with the application which made me capable of handling bigger projects and work with various programming languages (Justin C, ★★★★★).
- The course content is great. The only issue I came across is the course wrapped up in a short period and could’ve been 7 to 8 weeks long. I had difficulty understanding data structures too ( Zack A, ★★★☆☆).
- I took python for everybody beginning course and find it slow-paced for me as someone who already knows the basics of CS programming. However, other courses in the specialization were quite challenging for me (Lukas K, ★★☆☆☆).
- The data structures seemed too difficult and gave me a hard time. The excessive text writings were also not so much fun to go through. Although the course quality has been good (Farid H, ★★☆☆☆).