Object Graph >>——(Serializer)——>> WCF Message >>———(Encoder)——->>Byte Stream
In Windows Communication Foundation, Object graph is rendered to WCF Message by a serializer, while further that WCF Message is tranformed to byte stream by an Encoder so that itcan be transported on wire.WCF provides twoserializers toperform the job of rendering toWCF Message from object graph.
- DataContract Serializer
Further, in chain of channels, there is an encoder whose job is to encode the Message object to byte stream in a particular concrete syntax. In order to understand details of complete Channel Stack, please follow “Understanding WCF Bindings and Channel Stack“.
You can follow other related Web Development concept Encoding Vs Encryption.
Top 10 Interview Questions and Answers Series:
- Top 10 WCF Interview Questions
- Comprehensive Series of WCF Interview Questions
- Top 10 HTML5 Interview Questions
- Top 10 ASP.NET Interview Questions
- Comprehensive Series of ASP.NET Interview Questions
- Top 10 ASP.NET MVC Interview Questions
- Top 10 ASP.NET Web API Interview Questions
- Top 10 ASP.NET AJAX Interview Questions