Information Architect especially deals with wide range of problems that mainly comprises of developing structures to enable effective communication process with highly optimized results. Information Architect deals with structural designing part of shared information environments, science of organizing, developing and labeling numerous of websites, intranets, online groups and various other advance level software to enable usability and an emerging group of practices that are focused purely on bringing effective designing principles and different architectures to various digital landscapes. It involves a concept of enabling various information that is brought into use and applied to various activities with details of complex information systems that can be break down into simpler ones.
You can find a Comprehensive list of Web Development Interview Questions and Answers here.
Hiring an Information Architect needs to fulfill folowing criterias:-
Defining Key Goals
Defining an appropriate goal lets us drive the project in an efficient road. Here key stakeholders are the people who plans to set an overall objective of the website with required approvals at various stages of website development process. Defining effective goals need a proper identification of target audiences, determining a crystal clear objectives of websites to establish its functional requirements at every stage. In-order to perform these essential steps, one should consider taking following steps:-
Be specific with whom you want to connect such as international student applicants, graduate students, alumni, faculty members, academic support staffs, media, external vendors, etc.
- Prioritize your audiences
Primary:- Your audiences will be your site’s main focus.
Secondary:- Sort out your choice audiences who are important.
- You need to specify your specific and functional requirements that is to be included in this site? This might comprise of searching process, self-service providing options, downloadable PDF formats, interactive forms, enabling people to sign up for various events, apply to online forms and enabling internal communications purposes
- Prioritize your audiences
Maximizing User’s Goal
To maximize your targeted goals, you need to focus on the following steps:-
- Where do you start?
- What would be easy and direct ways to access materials?
- Arrange your website to fulfill your users’s expectations by arranging and labelling information the way your target audience expects to have it.
- Organize your websites to frame your departmental structure.
- Effectively conduct user interviews by creating numerous data sheets.
- Collect universal information for each interviews
- Focus more on employee’s goals after analyzing your website
- Focus more on individual’s motive.
- Focus more on what an individual seeks for?
- Does your audience need a certain area of your designed website to be secure enough?
- Focus more on impression by analyzing each and every individual’s aim.
Well, If you are redesigning your already developed website, then its always a good opinion to question on few additional queries:
- What does your audience likes basically about your existing or previously developed website?
- What diverts an attention of users in your recently developed website?
- Analyzing your drafted contents written in a way that every individual understands at a go?
Then, create data sheets for your interview schedules: Once you are done with the questioning part, there is essentially a requirement to create various data sheets for each of the interviews you are scheduling in slots.
Defining your Target Content Area
- Defining your important content sections will drastically help you to build-up your navigational structure systems of your well designed websites
- This particular step can be referred when working in a group of more than five people so that each one of them can represent various profiles by referring it from user’s data sheets
- Analyze every content that have been drafted and decide which all pieces should be added to your newly designed website
Organizing the Content Area
- This is the last step to be considered but not the least; organizing each and every content areas that have been drafted by you should contain high brainstorming ideas.
- Various contents drafted by you, should be grouped accordingly with its temporary names given for specific purposes that will later be refined to mark it as your navigational menu witeness. Your highly grouped activities will help you group and label your drafted contents areas so that all your navigations will be more intuitive for users to access from. At the beginning, it’s quite helpful to review all the main structures and section titles of similar websites that can be found easily for later use. In this way one can use website contents and navigational process in an effective ways.
Sophia is professionally associated with WordPress Theme Customization company that has been taking huge strides in the web domain from quite a while now. She has been involved in writing excellent stuff on WordPress customization tips and tricks.
- WCF Service Vs ASP.NET Web API
- Post JSON data to WCF RESTful Service
- Practical Guide to ASP.NET Web API
- WCF Hosting (Console | Windows Service | IIS | WAS)
- ASP.NET MVC3 Vs MVC4 Vs MVC5 Vs MVC6
- Understanding Model-First Approach in ASP.NET MVC with Entity Framework
- 3 Techniques for Instance Management in WCF